- Verify BigCloset TopShelf is Online.
- If Yes, continue, else notify Piper Immediately.
- (Optional) SSH to vpn.qnez.net [IP: 22.214.171.124]
- Ping the server with the issue (both hostname and ip) to determine if host is responding to network requests.
- If Yes, continue, if No, Notify Piper Immediately.
- SSH to the server that is having an issue and run the following commands:
[user@frontXX ~]# sudo su -
[root@frontXX ~]# systemctl status httpd.service
- If Status is Active: active (running), monitor situation. If persists for longer than 30 minutes, notify Piper
- If any other Status, run the following code:
[root@frontXX ~]# systemctl start httpd.service
- If [OK], Monitor situation and document everything @ Status
- If [FAILED], notify Piper, document everything @ Status